Notes

I think the notes people include in their recipes make them more personal. If I write a note myself about a recipe, it will always be written in purple.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Cindy's Turkey Salad

Wish I  knew where this came from, it looks great.  The comments were the senders- 

Cindy's Turkey Salad
Servings: 12
"Great for leftover Thanksgiving turkey! I threw it together and decided to write down the measurements. Everyone loved it! For a kick add more jalapeno pepper!"

Ingredients:
5 cups cooked turkey meat, chopped
1 cup finely chopped celery
1 fresh jalapeno pepper, diced
3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish 1 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon dried cilantro
2 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons pepper

Directions:
In a bowl, mix the turkey meat, celery, jalapeno, relish, and mayonnaise. Season with cilantro, salt, and pepper. Chill in the refrigerator until serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment