Notes

I think the notes people include in their recipes make them more personal. If I write a note myself about a recipe, it will always be written in purple.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mud Pies Recipe

“I had seen recipes that used premade individual pie crusts and ice cream, and then one day just made up this combination. I love that it doesn’t require any baking.” Cassie Conrad - Prescott Valley, AZ

Mud Pies Recipe
4 Servings

2/3 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
4 individual graham cracker tart shells
1 pint coffee ice cream
Whipped cream and chocolate-covered coffee beans

Directions
Spoon hazelnut spread into tart shells. Top each with ice cream; garnish with whipped cream and coffee beans. Yield: 4 servings.

Mud Pies published in Simple & Delicious November/December 2009, p23

Beth Layman :)

No comments:

Post a Comment