Notes

I think the notes people include in their recipes make them more personal. If I write a note myself about a recipe, it will always be written in purple.

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Apple Cherry Salad With Pecans

Apple Cherry Salad With Pecans

4 large Fuji, Gala or Honeycrisp apples, cored and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
1 1/4 cups dried tart cherries
1 cup thinly sliced celery
1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
1/2 cup light mayonnaise
1 cup coarsely chopped pecans

Mix chopped apples with lemon juice and lemon zest in large bowl.
Add cherries, celery and red onion; toss.
Mix in light mayonnaise.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Add chopped pecans right before serving; stir well.

Makes about 12 cups (1 cup servings)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/a-little-bit-of_everything/
Ask me about my new group!

~*Piper*~

No comments:

Post a Comment