Notes

I think the notes people include in their recipes make them more personal. If I write a note myself about a recipe, it will always be written in purple.

Friday, May 16, 2014

Baked Fish Recipe

Baked Fish Recipe

I created this quick recipe after enjoying a seafood dish with Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top at a restaurant. The cheese added extra zip and gave me the idea to try the fish at home.--Lynn Mathieu,
Great Mills, Maryland

Quick
Diabetic Exchange

TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min.
MAKES: 2 servings

Ingredients

1/2 pound panfish fillets (perch, trout or whitefish)
4 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon dill weed

Directions

Place fish in a 10-in. pie plate that has been coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and dill. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.

Originally published as Baked Fish in Taste of Home June/July 1996, p16
Beth Layman :)

No comments:

Post a Comment