Notes

I think the notes people include in their recipes make them more personal. If I write a note myself about a recipe, it will always be written in purple.

Monday, June 25, 2012

BLUEBERRY BUTTERMILK MUFFINS

I made these for church tomorrow. I had some buttermilk I needed to use up, so this is what I made. These muffins are really yummy!

Enjoy!

hugs,

peg



BLUEBERRY BUTTERMILK MUFFINS

1 c. buttermilk
1 egg
1/3 c. Canola oil
2 c. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 c. sugar
1 c. blueberries

Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Grease muffin tins.
Mix together buttermilk, egg and oil. Combine the dry ingredients and add all at once to the liquid. Stir together just until dry ingredients are absorbed - batter will be lumpy. Fold in blueberries. Cook about 20 minutes.

Makes about 12.

 

 

Recipe source: Recipe Friends Global Cooks yahoo group, submitted by Cathianne.

No comments:

Post a Comment