Notes

I think the notes people include in their recipes make them more personal. If I write a note myself about a recipe, it will always be written in purple.

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Crockpot Mexican Mix

This is cooking in the crockpot as I am typing! It smells so good and I had to have a little sample....it is going to be great! I am using multi-gran sandwich thins instead of taco shells or pita bread, but will be good whatever you put it on! I think I will put a little tomato and maybe just a tiny dollop of sour cream too!!

Enjoy!

hugs,

peg




Crockpot Mexican Mix

2 lbs. stew meat
1 (1.25-oz.) pkg. taco seasoning mix
1/3 cup water
Taco shells or pita pockets

Place stew meat, which has been cut into small pieces, in the slow cooker. Pour taco seasoning mix over meat and add water.
Cook on Low for 6-8 hours.

Spoon filling mixture into hard or soft taco shells or pita pockets.

Serves 4-6

 

Recipe source: Cooking with Terry yahoo group, submitted by Jackie Austin.

 

PEG’S NOTE:

I bet this would really be great served over mashed potatoes or rice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment