Notes

I think the notes people include in their recipes make them more personal. If I write a note myself about a recipe, it will always be written in purple.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

HERB STUFFING

This looks amazing.  I left the note that was attached because I like to know the history of a recipe if there is one.  

HERB STUFFING
12 cups slightly dry bread
1/3 cup snipped parsley
1/3 cup finely chopped onion
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. ground sage
1 tsp. dried thyme, crushed
1 tsp. dried rosemary, crushed
1 cup of chicken broth
6 tablespoons of butter, melted

Combine bread, parsley, onion, salt, sage,thyme, and rosemary. Add broth and butter;
toss lightly to mix. Use to stuff a 12-pound turkey or bake covered, in a 2-quart
casserole at 325º until heated through, about one hour.

For over 30 years my family looks forward to this awesome stuffing on Thanksgiving
each year. I like to make it once during the summer so we don't have to wait a whole
year! Enjoy!
{Holiday_Express}
HERB STUFFING
Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment