Notes

I think the notes people include in their recipes make them more personal. If I write a note myself about a recipe, it will always be written in purple.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Wilted Greens with Lemon

Wilted Greens with Lemon

1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
2 or 3 cloves of garlic, minced
grated zest of 1 lemon
juice of 1 lemon
1 bunch collards, cleaned well and sliced into bite sized pieces

Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Add greens and cook until they are tender and begin to wilt, about 5 minutes. Stir in the lemon zest and cook 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat and toss greens with lemon juice. Serve immediately.
Yields 4 servings.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/a-little-bit-of_everything/
Ask me about my new group!

~*Piper*~

No comments:

Post a Comment