Notes

I think the notes people include in their recipes make them more personal. If I write a note myself about a recipe, it will always be written in purple.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

$500.00 FUDGE

$500.00 FUDGE
   Categories: Candies
        Yield: 1 Servings

    4 1/2 c  Sugar
       18 oz Chocolate chips
        1 lg Can evaporated milk
        3 tb Vanilla
        1 c  Butter
             Dash salt

    Cook sugar and canned milk to rolling boil for 6 minutes; Stirring
    constantly. Use large stainless steel pot; remove from heat. Add butter,
    chocolate chips, vanilla, and dash of salt Stit until mixed. Pour into
    buttered pan.  Let stand 6 hours before cutting. Will keep a long time in
    cookie tin or a sealed container in a cool place.

    * The original recipe calls for 1/2 lb butter, but I find that the butter “pools” on top of the finished fudge. I only use 12 T of butter and my fudge turns out fine!

  -----
From
www.recipesource.com

No comments:

Post a Comment