Notes

I think the notes people include in their recipes make them more personal. If I write a note myself about a recipe, it will always be written in purple.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Rye Boat Dip

Rye Boat Dip

16 oz. sour cream
16 oz. mayonnaise
1 (5 ounce) jar dried beef, diced
2 teaspoons onion powder
2 teaspoons garlic powder
3 tablespoons dried minced onion
1 tablespoon dill weed
1 loaf rye bread (round)

Combine all ingredients except bread in a bowl. Mix well and refrigerate at least one hour before serving.

Cut out the round rye bread loaf to make the bread bowl. Cut up the bread you removed into pieces for dipping. Fill the bread bowl with dip and serve with bread pieces.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/a-little-bit-of_everything/
Ask me about my new group!

~*Piper*~

No comments:

Post a Comment