Notes

I think the notes people include in their recipes make them more personal. If I write a note myself about a recipe, it will always be written in purple.

Monday, April 29, 2013

Sloppy Sally Sassies

I wish I knew where this one came from, it looks tasty (and sassy)!
Sloppy Sally Sassies

1 pound ground beef
1/2 cup chopped onion (about 1 medium)
1/3 cup chopped celery
1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
1/3 cup ketchup
1/4 cup water
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tsp brown sugar
1/8 teaspoon red pepper sauce (optional but oh so sassy!)
6 hamburger buns, split and toasted

Stirring the occasionally, cook beef and onion in a skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes. Beef will be brown.

Drain. Stir in remaining ingredients. (WAIT… not the buns)

Cover and cook over low heat 10 to 15 minutes or just until vegetables are tender.

Fill your toasted buns with the sassy mixture and enjoy.

Makes 6 servings

No comments:

Post a Comment