Notes

I think the notes people include in their recipes make them more personal. If I write a note myself about a recipe, it will always be written in purple.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Garlic And Dried Tomato Bread

I tried this recently and it was a great success. I however you the whole wheat rapid cycle which takes 1 hour 20 minutes to do this loaf. Seems if I use the regular cycle on my bread machine the bread collapses
every time. Thanks David Johnson.

Garlic And Dried Tomato Bread

1 cup water
1/4 cup dried tomatoes, snipped; not oil packed
3 tablespoons onion; finely chopped
3 large garlic cloves; mashed
2 teaspoons olive oil
2 1/3 cups bread flour
2/3 cup whole wheat flour
2 teaspoons sugar
3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary; crushed
3/4 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons bread machine yeast

Place all ingredients in your machines fully assembled pan in the order recommended by your machines manufacturer. Place the pan in your machine. Select the Basic/White cycle and press start.

No comments:

Post a Comment