Notes

I think the notes people include in their recipes make them more personal. If I write a note myself about a recipe, it will always be written in purple.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Potato Salad

Potato Salad

10 potatoes, peeled, cubed, boiled and cooled
4 eggs, chopped
5 tbsp. mayonnaise
1 chopped onion
1/2 tsp. minced garlic
dash Worcestershire sauce
dash hot pepper sauce
1 chopped green pepper
1 chopped red pepper
4 celery stalks, chopped
cracked black pepper
salt
paprika
3 stalks fresh dill, chopped
fresh herbs, (rosemary, thyme, oregano), chopped

Mix cooled potatoes and mayonnaise together, add other ingredients and mix well. Top with egg and paprika. Chill in refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.

This is a very versatile recipe. I don't always use all the ingredients and sometimes add different ones, depending on what I have on hand. The main ingredients that I use ALL the time are: potatoes, eggs, mayonnaise, onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper, paprika and dill. They are what MAKES the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment