Notes

I think the notes people include in their recipes make them more personal. If I write a note myself about a recipe, it will always be written in purple.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Dreamy Peach Delight

This is another recipe that I made for a potluck dinner at church....oh my gosh was it ever yummy!! and so quick and easy to make. I am sure you could make it with any flavor of pie filling....by the way, there was none leftover to bring home! Enjoy!
hugs, peg

Dreamy Peach Delight

1 Box White Cake Mix (Dry)
1 12 oz. Can Diet Sprite
1 Can (21 oz) Peach Pie Filling
1 8 oz. Container French Vanilla Cool Whip

Mix the dry cake mix with the soda. Bake @ 350* in a 13 x 9 cake pan. After cooling, spread the pie filling over the cake and top with Cool Whip.

Recipe source: ALIA Cooking Corner yahoo group, submitted by Jackie Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment