Notes

I think the notes people include in their recipes make them more personal. If I write a note myself about a recipe, it will always be written in purple.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Crock Pot Pork Chops With Dressing

Crock Pot Pork Chops With Dressing

1 pkg. stove top (6 ozs. pork flavor)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 tsp. curry powder
4-6 boneless pork chops

Grease crock pot, mix stuffing as directed on box (only 1 cup water).
Layer 1/2 dressing in bottom, 1/2 soup, sprinkle curry, layer chops, add stuffing top with soup. Cook on low 6-7 hours.

Recipe source: A Baker’s Delight yahoo group, submitted by Sandy

PEG’S NOTE:

I found that this did not have to cook the whole 6 to 7 hours…I think 4 to 5 hours would be plenty….just depends on your crockpot, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment