Notes

I think the notes people include in their recipes make them more personal. If I write a note myself about a recipe, it will always be written in purple.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Faye's Breadmachine Bread

How about trying my recipe, make the dough in the machine, take out and make rolls. Or just make the recipe by hand. It is good. I often use it for hamburger buns.
Faye


Faye's Bread machine Bread

1¼ cups buttermilk
¼ cup canola or olive oil
2 Tablespoons honey
1 egg
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups unbleached flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
3 Tablespoons gluten
2¼ teaspoons yeast

Mix the first 5 ingredients together well and dump into bread machine.
In another bowl mix the flours and gluten together and add that on top of the wet ingredients.
 Make a well in center and add the yeast.
Set on basic bread setting and light crust.

No comments:

Post a Comment