Notes

I think the notes people include in their recipes make them more personal. If I write a note myself about a recipe, it will always be written in purple.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Honey Wheat Breadsticks

Honey Wheat Breadsticks


1 1/3 c water
3 T honey
2 T oil
1 1/2 t salt
2 c bread flour though I have used all purpose
2 c whole wheat flour
3 t yeast

Place all into your bread machine, use the dough setting turn out and divide into 16 pcs, shape into balls roll eat into an 8" rope place 2 inches apart on the greased bake sheets cover and let rise 30 minutes bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes must admit I mixed by hand and let rise, shaped and place on sheets and then baked them. Quite good and daughter who doesn't ask for any recipe of mine asked for this one. Again not sure where I found this recipe.



RebeccaH

No comments:

Post a Comment