Notes

I think the notes people include in their recipes make them more personal. If I write a note myself about a recipe, it will always be written in purple.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Homestyle Tuna Casserole

Homestyle Tuna Casserole

This is a super easy casserole and very tasty. Sometimes I add mixed veggies to it just because I have extra on hand that I want to use up. I also use Italian Style bread crumbs instead of the plain bread crumbs.
Serves: 6
Source: Kraft Foods

Ingredients:

1 pkg. (14 oz.) KRAFT Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of celery soup
1 can (6 oz.) tuna, drained, flaked
1 cup frozen peas
1/2 cup milk
2 Tbsp. finely chopped onion
1 cup fresh bread crumbs
2 Tbsp. butter or margarine melted

Instructions:

PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Prepare Dinner as directed on pkg. Add soup, tuna, peas, milk and onion; mix lightly.

SPOON into 2-qt. casserole dish. Mix crumbs and butter; sprinkle over Dinner mixture.

BAKE 30 to 35 min. or until heated through. Garnish with fresh chives and chopped tomato, if desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment