Notes

I think the notes people include in their recipes make them more personal. If I write a note myself about a recipe, it will always be written in purple.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Catalina Tomato Salad Recipe

Catalina Tomato Salad Recipe

"I'm a tomato lover, and this is my favorite summertime salad," says Lora
Billmire of Spokane, Washington. "With its sweet dressing and tangy olives,
the unique blend disappears almost immediately at picnics and barbecues."



6 cups chopped plum tomatoes
1 jar (5-1/4 ounces) pimiento-stuffed olives, drained and halved
3/4 cup Catalina salad dressing
1 small onion, chopped
1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper

Directions

In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2
hours. Yield: 8 servings.


Catalina Tomato Salad published in Quick Cooking July/August 1999,

Beth Layman :)

No comments:

Post a Comment