Notes

I think the notes people include in their recipes make them more personal. If I write a note myself about a recipe, it will always be written in purple.

Friday, August 31, 2012

Sweet-Spiced Berry Breakfast Parfaits


This looks and tastes so sinful. But it's not. It's very healthy and if you are a weight watcher, you will be happy to know the points plus value on this sucker is 4 points per serving. I had just finished a work out and was starving. I made one of these, and it really filled me up. Love this! I'll be making another one today.

Sweet-Spiced Berry Breakfast Parfaits
Serves: 4
Source: Weight Watchers Quick & Easy Meals

Ingredients:

2 cups Strawberries, quartered
1 cup Blueberries
3 tablespoons "measures like sugar" calorie-free sweetener (such as Splenda)
1 1/2 teaspoons Grated fresh orange rind
3 tablespoons Fresh orange juice
1/2 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
4 (6 ounce) cartons Vanilla fat-free yogurt
1 cup Low-fat granola (such as Back to Nature)

Instructions:

1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; toss well.

2. Spoon 1/2 carton yogurt (about 1/3 cup) into each 4 (8 oz.) parfait glasses. Top each with 2 tablespoons granola and about 1/3 cup fruit mixture. Repeat layers.

Yield: 4 servings (Servings size: 1 parfait).

No comments:

Post a Comment