Notes

I think the notes people include in their recipes make them more personal. If I write a note myself about a recipe, it will always be written in purple.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Tomatoes With Vinaigrette Recipe

Tomatoes With Vinaigrette Recipe

"This easy dressing is a tasty way to top tomatoes," says field editor
Joanne ShewChuk, St. Benedict, Saskatchewan. "I got the recipe from my
mother."

This recipe is:

Quick

2 Servings
Prep/Total Time: 10 min.

Ingredients

3 tablespoons vinegar
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
Pepper to taste
2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
Lettuce leaves

Directions

In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the vinegar, oil, sugar,
seasoned salt and pepper; shake well. Serve over tomatoes and lettuce.
Yield: 2 servings.

Tomatoes With Vinaigrette published in Taste of Home August/September 2000,
p10

Beth Layman :)

No comments:

Post a Comment