Notes

I think the notes people include in their recipes make them more personal. If I write a note myself about a recipe, it will always be written in purple.

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Berry Cream Dessert

Berry Cream Dessert
Serves: 16
Source: Taste of Home

Ingredients:

1 package Strawberry Gelatin (3 ounces)
1 package Raspberry Gelatin (3 ounces)
2 cups boiling water
2 cups cold water
1 cup Strawberry yogurt (8 ounces)
1 cup Raspberry yogurt (8 ounces)
2 cups sliced fresh or frozen unsweetened strawberries
1 carton Frozen whipped topping, thawed (12 ounces)
Additional fresh strawberries

Instructions:

In a large bowl, dissolve strawberry and raspberry gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cold water and strawberry and raspberry yogurt until blended. Chill until syrupy, about 1 hour.

Fold in strawberries and whipped topping. Spoon into individual dishes. Chill until firm, about 4 hours. Serve with fresh berries if desired.

Yield: 16 servings.


When I was in high school, my best friend's mom used to make this light berry dessert...and I fell in love with it! Now I fix it for my family on special occasions. Yogurt gives it a deliciously tangy taste. -Deb Sandoval, Colorado Springs, Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment