Notes

I think the notes people include in their recipes make them more personal. If I write a note myself about a recipe, it will always be written in purple.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Biscuit Pudding

This looks like a great use for those leftover breakfast or dinner biscuits.  I happen to have a few leftover biscuits so I will try this tonight and write up a review.

Biscuit Pudding

2 1/4 cups milk
2 slightly beaten eggs
2 to 3 cups day-old biscuits, torn into 1-inch chunks
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. vanilla
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 cup raisins

Combine milk and eggs, pour over biscuit chunks. Add remaining ingredients, toss to blend.

Spread mixture in a greased 8-inch baking dish. Set dish in a shallow pan on oven rack. Pour hot water around it 1 inch deep. Bake at 350 for 35 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment