Notes

I think the notes people include in their recipes make them more personal. If I write a note myself about a recipe, it will always be written in purple.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Jacques Fast Fruit Dessert

Jacques Fast Fruit Dessert

Serves 2
Recipe By: Jacques Pepin
Published in: Fast Food My Way

Ingredients
1 bag fruit -- frozen
a bit of sugar
a few cookies
a bit of butter

Instructions

I made a really nice dessert or mid-day snack. I found a bag of frozen cherries in the freezer (IQF) I put some in a shallow individual gratin dish, topped with a little sugar, crumbled a some Pepperidge Farm Milano cookies over the top, a bit more sugar and dotted with butter. Popped that into a 375F oven for 15 minutes. Serve just warm with whipped cream (flavored with your choice of liquor or vanilla).

AND then I made a pot of espresso in my Bialetti. I love that pot. terry

No comments:

Post a Comment