Notes

I think the notes people include in their recipes make them more personal. If I write a note myself about a recipe, it will always be written in purple.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Apple Butter Scotch Cake

Please excuse the way this recipe is written, I know I should rewrite it but, well I didn't. ;)
Apple Butter Scotch Cake

1 box yellow cake mix
1 box instant butter scotch pudding
In a bowl, mix together dry ingredients, sit aside.

In another bowl, combine
1/3 cup water
 2 eggs.

Mix together wet & dry bowls. pour into a greased, 9 by 13 inch cake pan.

3 peeled & sliced apples

Put over the top of batter.

Take
2 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1/2 cup butter scotch chips
1/2 cup nuts.

Mix together & sprinkle over apples.
Bake at 350 for 40 to 45 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment