Notes

I think the notes people include in their recipes make them more personal. If I write a note myself about a recipe, it will always be written in purple.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

HAMBURGER RICE CASSEROLE

HAMBURGER RICE CASSEROLE
This is so easy and has great flavor. I added just a little broth to moisten a little. I used the cream of celery soup.
Recipe By : meat-recipes (Merrillandcyndibowan)
Serving Size : 6 Preparation

1 pound lean hamburger meat
1 cup cooked rice
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/4 cup finely chopped celery
1/4 cup chopped bell pepper
1 can cream of mushroom soup or cream of celery

Brown hamburger meat and drain. Sauté onions, bell pepper, and celery; drain. Mix all ingredients together and pour into casserole dish. Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly at 350 degrees.

Recipe Source: meat-recipes (Merrillandcyndibowan)

No comments:

Post a Comment