Notes

I think the notes people include in their recipes make them more personal. If I write a note myself about a recipe, it will always be written in purple.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Company Fruit Salad

Company Fruit Salad
Serving Size : 18

4 medium golden Delicious apples -- diced
4 medium Red Delicious apples -- diced
2 cups seedless green grapes -- halved
2 cups seedless red grapes -- halved
1 can pineapple chunks -- (20 ounces) drained
1 can mandarin oranges -- (11 ounces) drained

-----Dressing:-----
1 package Kraft Philadelphia® - Cream Cheese -- -- (3 ounces) softened
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sugar

1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, beat dressing ingredients until smooth. Pour over fruit; toss gently to coat.

Yield: 16-20 servings.

Comments: We first tried a salad like this at a local deli. Since I couldn't get that recipe, I started mixing up different dressings until I hit on this one. Now I make this refreshing delightful salad for every picnic and get-to-gether. It can be a snack, side dish or dessert. -Connie Osterhout, Napoleon, Ohio

No comments:

Post a Comment