Notes

I think the notes people include in their recipes make them more personal. If I write a note myself about a recipe, it will always be written in purple.

Friday, March 30, 2012

My Mom's Sugar Cookie Dough

My Mom's Sugar Cookie Dough

Yield: 36 Servings

Ingredients and directions for this recipe

1 Stick sweet cream butter

1 Egg

1 c Sugar

1 1/2 ts Baking powder

1/4 ts Salt

2 ts Vanilla

1 Egg shell ice water

2 c Flour


Pre heat oven to 375, sift flour,salt,baking powder..set aside, in an electric mixer cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy..then add egg..then the egg shell filled with ice water..then vanilla..gradually add

the flour mixture and form the dough in a ball.. chill until ready to roll out..roll out 1/4-1/2 inch thickness..cut into disired shapes. Bake 10-12 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment