Notes

I think the notes people include in their recipes make them more personal. If I write a note myself about a recipe, it will always be written in purple.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Calla Lillies

Calla Lillies**

3 eggs
3/4 cups white sugar
1 teas baking powder
1 teas vanilla
1 cup sifted flour

Beat eggs.
Add sugar gradually.
Fold in vanilla and flour.

On GREASED cookie place 1 TBLSP batter, 3 inches apart. (I only place 6 per sheet) Cook375ยบ 5 minutes. Roll the cookies immediately when removed from oven into a cone shape. Store in airtight container.
When ready to serve fill with whipped cream, flavored or not, and place a halved strawberry or peach slice on top of cream or I use a candied violet. These mini cornucopias are just the right amount of dessert after a large Easter dinner!

**I always multiply this recipe by 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment