Notes

I think the notes people include in their recipes make them more personal. If I write a note myself about a recipe, it will always be written in purple.

Friday, July 22, 2011

APPLE BREAKFAST LASAGNA

APPLE BREAKFAST LASAGNA

This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Pike Estate in Mansfield -- Texas in 1990.

1 cup sour cream
1/3 cup brown sugar packed
12 frozen French toast slices
1/2 pound boiled ham
2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 can apple pie filling
1 cup granola

1 small bowl combine sugar and sour cream then cover and refrigerate.Place 6 slices French toast in bottom of greased rectangular pan. Layer ham -- 2 cups cheese and remaining 6 slices of French toast in baking pan.

Spread pie filling over top then sprinkle granola over apples and bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
Top with remaining cheese then bake 5 minutes longer and serve with sour cream mixture.

No comments:

Post a Comment