Notes

I think the notes people include in their recipes make them more personal. If I write a note myself about a recipe, it will always be written in purple.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Tuna Buns

Tuna Buns

1/4 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
3 chopped hard boiled eggs
1 7 oz can of tuna, flaked
2 Tbs. green peppers, chopped
2 Tbs. onions, chopped
2 Tbs. green relish
1 Tbs. lemon juice
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 dozen buns

Combine all the ingredients, except the buns. Mix well. Cut buns in half.

Spread a heaping tablespoon or two of tuna mixture on the bun. Bake covered at 250 degrees for 30 minutes.

Makes 10 tuna buns.
Serves 5

Notes: The number of tuna buns depends upon the size of your bun. I usually use a smaller bun, but if you use a Kaiser roll, you'll end up with half the amount, but the same number of servings. I've used tortillas for Tuna Wraps. I've substituted celery, or zucchini for the green relish. Leftovers are good heated up or cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment