Notes

I think the notes people include in their recipes make them more personal. If I write a note myself about a recipe, it will always be written in purple.

Monday, July 16, 2012

Baked Parmesan Tomatoes

Baked Parmesan Tomatoes
Serves: 6
Source: Light & Tasty August/September 2007

"No matter how many tomatoes I give to neighbors, I always have too many left for my family to eat," writes Kay Lunsford of Charlotte, North Carolina. "So I came up with this yummy recipe that helped us out with my predicament!"

Ingredients:

3 medium tomatoes
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
3 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
2 teaspoons canola oil

Instructions:

Cut tomatoes in half widthwise; place cut side up in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Combine the remaining ingredientsl; sprinkle over tomatoes.

Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until topping is golden brown.

Yield: 6 servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment