Notes

I think the notes people include in their recipes make them more personal. If I write a note myself about a recipe, it will always be written in purple.

Monday, August 13, 2012

Tangy Potato Salad

 Tangy Potato Salad

My potato salad is so easy, I can quickly put it together in the kitchen of our trailer home on the lake. I've shared the recipe with our three daughters, and it's become a signature dish with all of them. Our grandchildren eat it up.

8 cups cubed peeled cooked potatoes (about 11 medium)
10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
1 carton (8 ounces) French onion dip
1/2 cup dill pickle relish
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
Leaf lettuce, optional

In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, bacon and eggs. In a small bowl, combine the dip, relish, salt and pepper. Stir into potato mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl if desired. Yield: 10-12 servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment