Notes

I think the notes people include in their recipes make them more personal. If I write a note myself about a recipe, it will always be written in purple.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Strawberry Watermelon Agua Fresca

Strawberry Watermelon Agua Fresca
Cold Coffee Club - Watermelon Assignment

1 pound diced watermelon
8 ounces strawberries, stems removed
1 Tbsp lime juice
1 Tbsp sugar
1/4 to 1/2 cup water or white wine or if you prefer sparkling wine

Instructions

1. Put all ingredients – apart from water or wine – in a blender and blend until smooth.

2. You can strain the puree to avoid pulpy piece if you prefer, I didn't 'cause I like it better this way.

3. Now you can decide whether you want to do a child-safe version, then you go with the the water.

4. If you prefer an adult version go with the white wine or even sparkling wine whatever you like best.

5. Mix it with the puree and fill it into glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment