Notes

I think the notes people include in their recipes make them more personal. If I write a note myself about a recipe, it will always be written in purple.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Black Beans & Rice Salad


Black Bean & Rice Salad
15 min | 15 min prep |

I always cook extra rice so I can make this salad the next day.

SERVES 4

Ingredients
2 cups cooked black beans or canned black beans, rinse & drained, checked
2 cups cooked rice
1 1/2 cups fresh cilantro
1/4 cup lime juice
3/4 cup oil
1/2 cup chopped onion
2 cloves garlic, crushed
salt
fresh ground black pepper

Directions
1. Mix the beans, rice, and cilantro together in a bowl.
2. Place the lime juice in a small bowl and whisk in the oil.
3. Add the onion and garlic and toss with the rice and beans.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.

From
www.recipezaar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment