Notes

I think the notes people include in their recipes make them more personal. If I write a note myself about a recipe, it will always be written in purple.

Monday, April 16, 2012

My Mom's Lipton Onion Soup Chicken


My Mom's Lipton Onion Soup Chicken

Yield: 1 Servings

Ingredients and directions for this recipe

6 Chicken breast tenderloins; (3 whole breasts cut in half)

1 pk Lipton Onion soup mix

1 Stick margarine; softened

1 lg Clove garlic; minced and added to softened margarine

1 6 oz Scroodle noodles


Heat oven to 350. Place chicken tenderloins in a buttered baking dish, sprinkle onion soup over chicken pieces. Spoon up margarine into small pieces and sprinkle over onion soup/chicken. Bake for approximately 20-30 minutes or until done. Meanwhile, cook the scroodles according to the box directions, drain and set aside. When the chicken is done, remove chicken, leaving the saucey onion soup, add the noodles and mix together--make sure you get as much of the sauce on the noodles as possible. Place the

chicken back into the pan, pass around the napkins (it's VERY GREASY!) and enjoy!

This is good with chicken wings, too. (I originally made this with the whole chicken, but no one at home really likes dark meat so I just go with the breasts and/or wings.)

No comments:

Post a Comment